The common inorganic micronutrients fertilizer which exists as anion and cation, easy dissociation, to form insoluble matters, and difficultly been absorbed by plants, the micronutrients was chelated by amino acids and make inorganic element become into organic element. The trace elements (copper, iron, zinc, manganese, boron, magnesium) are fundamental for the development of cultivations as make the vegetal metabolism more active and reduce the plant sensitivity on diseases and climatic and environmental adversities. The trace elements are also involved by different ways in all main metabolic precesses of plants, such as chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis, blossom, fruits setting and ripening. This product absorbed quickly, no residue, changing the soil structure, soil structure adjustment, promoting plants production.
• Being a fully herbal product source, the soil is enriched due to to the high organic matter content. It provides breakthrough of the capillary roots of the seedlings in early period.
• There is a significant effect on the plant's vegetative growth.
• It is effective on a certain homogenous and regular distribution of plant progeny.
• It provides the desired firmness on plants in soil and foliar application. Reduce the flower casting and extends the quality and the shelf life of the fruit.
• It can be used in any irrigation system.
|Foliar Spray||1:400-600, 4-6 times, 7-8 days interval. 1-1.5L/Acre/time|
|Root Irrigation||1:300-400, 2-3 times, 15 days interval. 2-2.5L/Acre/time|