Water soluble: 99-100%
Total Nitrogen: 15-20%
Material:soya and corn
Main technology: enzymolysis /hydrolysis
1. To chelate soil nutrients, stimulate root growth, to make crops grow stable and strongly, high fertilizer utilize.
2. To improve crop photosynthetic performance, to promote photosynthetic transfer and transportation, to enhance product performance.
3. To improve the growth of roots environment, to suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases, obvious effects of continuous cropping.
(1) It has high content NPK and abundant nutrient. It can be dissolved in water speedly and has high fertilizer efficiency.
(2) It has NPK and all kinds of trace element.
(3) It has no impurities and no pollution to the environment. It is safe and high efficient to the plants.
(4) It can save water, fertilizer and labour. It can resist disease and increase the yield.
Homemade Plant Food: 7 Easy Natural Fertilizer Recipes | An
Oct 16, 2020 — Homemade Plant Food: 7 Easy Natural Fertilizer Recipes · Seaweed Tea · Epsom Salts, Baking Powder, and Ammonia · Burying Banana Peels
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Plant fertilizers purchased from the local garden center often contain chemicals ... Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but
How to Make Your Own Fertilizer - The Spruce
Oct 21, 2019 — Coffee grounds are rich in nitrogen, magnesium, and potassium – all-important plant nutrients. They're also naturally acidic, so they can help
The Best Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food Options for
Where would our gardens be without great organic fertilizer!? This article explains the best options for feeding your plants naturally. There are natural fertilizers
19 Best Natural Fertilizers for plants images | natural fertilizer
Place one uncracked raw egg in the pot on top of a few inches of soil - as it decomposes, it will serve as a natural fertilizer. Use this tip for container vegetables
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps replenish lost potassium. · COFFEE GROUNDS – Acid-loving plants such as tomatoes, blueberries,
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — This list has tons of great ideas for natural fertilizers to help your garden ... of your plants to absorb the nutrients that are naturally found in soil
Home made Miracle Grow - Make Your own Homemade Plant
Jump to Five Different Home made Plant Fertilizers — It is thought to be a more natural way to fertilize plants. Mediavine. Can you fertilize your plants too