Seaweed extract fertilizer
Water Soluble Fertilizer, Plant growth substance
100% water soluble
|2000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month |
1) Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic aid as well as keep a well-balanced nutrition.
2) Improve the structure of soil, increase the buffering powder of soil, and optimize N. P. K absorption by plants.
3) Neutralize both acid and alkaline soils, regulate the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil.
4) Reduce nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protect the underground water.
5) Enhance the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
Professionally treat malnutrition; root degradation; dysplasia; weak plant; plant yellowing; root rot; dead plant; take root strengthened and build a strong root system.
Vegetables, fruit trees, tea, flowers and so on.
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — 1. Coffee Grounds Fertilizer · 2. DIY Molasses Fertilizer · 3. Organic Tea Fertilizer · 4. Straight Epsom Salt Fertilizer · 5. Seaweed Fertilizer · 6
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — For the long-term health of your garden, feeding your plants by building the soil with organic fertilizers and compost is best. This will give you soil
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Making your own organic plant food is easy and fun. It should be noted that most people understand that the best way to get good garden soil is to use compost to
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Jump to GARDEN FERTILIZER BASICS — Garden fertilizer basics. Fertilizers are any naturally or chemically derived material containing the nutrients
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
1. Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Cow manure makes for a great overall organic fertilizer and is easy to mix in the top few inches of soil when planting. It is also easy to incorporate in large
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 — You can also make custom mixes to address your plants' specific needs. For example, you can use bat and bird guano, composted chicken