Organic fertilizer is mainly derived from plants and animals, it is a carbon containing material which is applied to the soil to provide plant nutrition as its main function. Through the processing of biological substances, animal and plant wastes and plant residues, the toxic and harmful substances are eliminated and beneficial substances are increased, including a variety of organic acids, peptides, and rich nutrient elements nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. It can not only provide comprehensive nutrition for crops, but also can increase and update soil organic matter, promote microbial reproduction, improve the physical and chemical properties and biological activity of soil, which is the main nutrient of green food production.
1. Improve the structure of soil; increase the buffering power of soil. Optimize N,P,K absorption by plants.
2. Neutralize both acidic and alkaline soils, regulate the pH-value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil.
3. Stimulate plant growth, increase the yield and quality.
4. Reduce nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protect the underground water.
5. Increase the effectiveness of herbicide, pesticide and fungicide, immobilize or reduce their harmful residues.
6. Stabilize nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea). Complexes phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with DAP/ MAP, etc).
Usage: It can be used as base fertilizer and top dressing. The specific dosage is adjusted according to the crop yield, soil fertility and the opinions of the local agricultural technology department.
Attention: Store in a cool and dry place, protected from sun, rain and moisture. Pay attention to seed fertilizer isolation when fertilizing.